facebook pixel
chevron_right Startups
transparent transparent
With Rs 116.4 Cr profit, Amazon Cloud business post Rs 2,147 Cr revenue from India in FY18
Amazon Data Services and Amazon Internet Services together have recorded 3.4X jump in revenue to Rs 2,147 crore in FY18 from Rs 630 crore in the preceding fiscal. While the data services accounted 44 percent of total revenue churned by combined entities from India, Amazon Internet Services contributed the rest 56 per cent. Importantly, Data Services and AWS also posted a profit of Rs 87.9 crore and 28.5 crore respectively.
For the best experience use Awesummly app on your Android phone
Awesummly Chrome Extension Awesummly Android App