facebook pixel
chevron_right Technology
transparent transparent
The nightmare continues: Samsung Galaxy Note 9 reportedly bursts into flames inside woman's purse
In what could be the first report of a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 catching fire, a woman from Long Island, New York has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Samsung after her new smartphone burst into flames in her purse. Suddenly, she heard a whistling and screeching sound, and she noticed thick smoke pouring from her purse, she stated. Reportedly, Chung put the bag on the elevator floor and tried to empty it, burning her fingers as she grabbed the smoking device.
For the best experience use Awesummly app on your Android phone
Awesummly Chrome Extension Awesummly Android App