facebook pixel
chevron_right Top
transparent
Boy killed in Florida mobile home fire didn't have power
A neighbor says a candle may have started a mobile home fire that claimed the life of a 10-year-old boy whose family has been without power since Hurricane Irma. Dee Cole tried to help the children out of their central Florida mobile home during Thursday's fire. She said one of the children told her a long candle bent and set fire to the drapes. A Marion County Fire Rescue spokesman said the baby was unresponsive when rescuers first arrived, but became more responsive after CPR.
For the best experience use Awesummly app on your Android phone
Awesummly Chrome Extension Awesummly Android App