chevron_right Sports
transparent
Rugby-Force win reprieve, file appeal with Supreme Court
The ARU had said in April they would cut either the Force or the Melbourne Rebels because of falling revenues and dwindling fan interest. The appeal hearing is set for Aug 23, a court spokesman said. This will give us a bit of time to prepare, a spokesman for the Western Force and RugbyWA said. Against a background of widespread dissatisfaction with the 18-team format, SANZAAR earlier this year agreed to remove three sides from the competition.
For the best experience use Awesummly app on your Android phone
Awesummly Chrome Extension Awesummly Android App